Ultimate home Life is excited to announce that we are introducing an annual scholarship that is available to all undergraduate college and university students.
Students are invited to submit original and engaging 2000-3000 word article on anything dog-related. It can be related to dog training, dog behavior, dog nutrition, or even just general dog information.
This is an opportunity for you to win a scholarship and at the same time share your love for animals and apply real-life writing and researching skills to create a unique and helpful article.
About Ultimate Home Life
Ultimate Home Life was started to help dog lovers get the information they needed to better care for their dogs. We research and publish articles and information that range from General Dog Information, Dog Breed Guides, Dog Health, Dog Nutrition, Dog Behavior, Dog Training and so much more. Read About Ultimate Home Life Here.
We have helped thousands of dog owners with caring for their pets and now we also want to extend that to college students by providing this annual scholarship to help those students that have a love for animals and a passion for dogs
Tips on Next Steps
If interested the first thing to do is to brainstorm ideas for your essay. Remember to think about dog-related topics that are unique, original, fun, and engaging.
Do your research by checking out some of our existing articles and guides as well as searching online.
We do want a polished piece with good references but what we are really interested in and looking at will be the content and how it shows your passion for dogs and helps others as well.
The winner will have their article/essay published on Ultimate Home Life and will receive a $500 scholarship.
The current scholarship will close on August 1st, 2020.
- Must be 18 or older to enter
- Must be enrolled in a college or university
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be Full-Time Student
Note: Anyone less than 18 and attending college need permission from a parent or legal guardian to enter.
- Email your article/essay from your college email address
- Include proof of your student status and a name, phone number and address
- Article/Essay should be saved and submitted in a Word document
- Email Subject should be “Ultimate Home Life Scholarship Application”
- All submissions should be original and unique and cannot have been published previously anywhere(professionally or academically)
- Email it to email@example.com
- Submissions must meet the above criteria to be considered.
Terms and Conditions
- Essay must be in English
- Must be written by the applicant
- Essay must be submitted prior to the deadline listed above
- Once submitted it can not be returned
- Applicant will retain the copyright of the article but by submission gives Ultimate Home Life the right to publish your article
- Scholarship must be used for school-related expenses
- Scholarship is not open to affiliates, employees or family members of Ultimate Home Life
- If Ultimate Home Life does not receive a suitable entry adhering to the submission guidelines a scholarship may not be awarded
- Our decision is final and the winner will be notified by email
We would like to wish you the best of luck and we look forward to reading your submissions.
Ultimate Home Life Team
Future Scholarship Dates
- September 2020-August 2021
- September 2021-August 2022